Specific History – Schools / Issues / Personalities
- John Lewis-Stempel, Six Weeks: The Short and Gallant Life of the British Officer in the First World War
- Anthony Seldon, Public Schools and The Great War
- Christopher Tyerman, A History of Harrow School
- David Newsome, Godliness and Good Learning
- John Rae, The Old Boys’ Network
- D. Christodoulou, Seven Myths about Education
- D. Willingham, Why Don’t Student Like School?
- G. Highet, The Art of Teaching
- C. S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man. Amazon. Wiki. Free PDF.
- A. Esolen, Ten Ways to Destroy the Imagination of Your Child.
- V. Davies-Jones (and, soon, Jennifer Ma) Prepare Your Daughter for Boarding
- Dr. C. Greenfield, An Introduction to The Boarding School Experience